Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Battle JAG - Phase I

During the mobilization process (NMPS and NIACT) I have received at least a dozen variations of two uniforms:  the Navy Type III uniform (depicted below) and the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) or Operational Camouflage Pattern-Afghanistan (OCP) (to be depicted later).  The poses depicted below are dedicated to Darius Veleas, Mike Uhlenkamp and Shannon Bane (as these are replications of college era photo bombs without their victims).

I have received everything that I will need in theatre with the exception of my M4/A1 (tactical rifle) and M9 (sidearm) weapons and my chemical, biological and radiation suit (AKA MOP suit).  There will be photos to follow depicting "Battle JAG-Phase II."  Looking forward getting on the weapons range as this will present the best opportunity for those pictures.  Regards, Ben.





No comments:

Post a Comment