Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog is Temporarily Unavailable Due to Upgrades

Actually, it's not.  The inactivity is due to my laptop dying a few days ago.  At present, I'm in the middle of trying to repair it.  While I could post some updates, they wouldn't mean much without photos.  Unfortunately, government policies prevent me from downloading personal media to any government asset...so this is about as much as I can do for now.

Hopefully, I will have my laptop fixed in the next couple of weeks.

Best,
Ben

10 comments:

  1. So no Geek Squad on the way to fix your laptop? Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Having a good time here, but still miss the good ole US of A.

      Delete
  2. Bummer dude. Good luck getting it fixed. See if you can borrow one from the Afgans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...very funny. Maybe you could purchase (and send) me a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display? Hope all is well.

      Delete
  3. You better get it fixed...I'm getting restless for an update!!!

    Jeter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tryin' but HP is terrible...still trying to get the recovery disks from them.

      Delete
  4. It might be cheaper to send I.T./Helpdesk to you..... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to if HP doesn't get me my recovery disks!

      Delete
  5. Hey dude. Just heard about the recent attacks. You safe?

    ReplyDelete